Have you sent out a tweet today? Checked your phone a dozen times? Logged into Facebook? It's no wonder social recruiting is hot, hot, hot!
Online social channels are teeming with talent, offering a host of new ways to discover passive candidates and engage active job seekers. There's no need to reinvent the wheel when seasoned pros have already broken ground on this exciting new terrain.
We turned to 15 social recruiting experts to pull together a series of tips & tricks to help you hit the ground running, complete with tweetable nuggets of wisdom. From mastering mobile to perfecting Pinterest, we've covered the bases with practical advice from knowledgeable pros. Take a peek!
Featured Recruiting Pros:
- William Tincup (@williamtincup)
- Jessica Miller Merrell (@jmillermerrell)
- Josh Tolan (@AllThingsBiz)
- Kris Dunn (@kris_dunn)
- Daniel Banfield (@daniel_banfield)
- Lindsey Pollak (@lindseypollak)
- Alexandra Levit (@alevit)
- Sharlyn Lauby (@sharlyn_lauby)
- Kate Stull (@katestull)
- Lance Haun (@thelance)
- Glen Cathey (@GlenCathey)
- Steven Erlich (@99GR81)
- Daniel Newman (@MillennialCEO)